- About logRegio
- Tasks and Goals
Tasks and Goals
The logRegio e.V. - our approach
Our activities are planned, controlled and developed beyond the needs of our members.
In addition, we offer companies in the logistics industry a range of different event formats, e.g. Information meetings or practical forums on current topics. Trainings, seminars and workshops are developed and implemented according to demand and demand.
Of course, one of the most defining elements of the club's activities is the networking and mutual exchange between the associated actors of the logistics industry in the logRegio region.
For this the logRegio e.V. offers suitable formats, like e.g. our annual event - the logRegio logistics forum - and we organize company visits as part of our regular logRegio logistics breakfast in order to adequately present the significance of the industry in regional and state politics.
- Strengthening the competitiveness of logRegio companies.
- Support for profitable and sustainable business growth in the logRegio region.
- Establishment of the logRegio region as a relevant and attractive location at supraregional and (inter) national level.
- Inclusion of all (regional) potential to secure and strengthen the logRegio region.
- All projects are based on the companies of the logRegio and are supported by them.
- Possible, desired or proposed projects are evaluated on the basis of four criteria:
Is there an 'inter-company' interest?
Is the topic 'movable' in the logRegio e.V.
Are immediate effects to be achieved?
Is measurable added value provable?
- "The long-term goal of logRegio e.V. is ...
contribute to strengthening the competitiveness of our members by initiating joint projects and activities
consolidate and position the logRegio region as a relevant and attractive logistics location at local, supra-regional and (inter-) national level "